LATEST NEWS & EVENT
Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
The following are the precautionary measures taken by the Chinese Gospel Church of Ireland to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Brothers and sisters are kindly requested to pay attention:
(1) If you or any person you live with is notified as a close contact, please self-isolate and refrain from attending church worship for the time being until the test report of the close contact is negative, AND the last contact you and the infected person has exceeded fourteen days.
(2) If you have been infected with COVID-19 and you attended a physical church service the previous week, please notify the group leader immediately so that we can take immediate actions:
- Notify people who have attended the same worship or have been in the same hall that day;
- Suspend the physical worship that the infected person had attended for two weeks, and change the worship to online worship.
(3) If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and you have not attended the physical worship the week before, please self-isolate for ten days and refrain from attending any worship for the time being.
Thank you for your co-operations.
Chinese Gospel Church of Ireland will be reopened for service from 16th May. Due to the limited capacity, those who would like to attend service at Esker House, please let your team leader know in advance. The service will also be live streamed online. Please refer to the details below.
For those who are attending the service in person, please be reminded to follow the onsite instructions.